Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Arduino Robotics News Update

Welcome back guys! I apologize for being a bit behind with providing more Arduino tutorials, but I promise they are coming. I am in the process of working with some major online electronics hobby sites (such as sparkfun.com) to provide the best Arduino and robotics related tutorials, news, sample code, etc.

Please do not be afraid to post comments here! I would love for anyone to share their comments, questions, contributions, or just a few words regarding the Arduino or robotics. If anyone has their own tutorials to contribute, please just post them here in the comments! Blogging is becoming my way of life, and I need your support to start (and hopefully continue) providing real, useful, and relevant resources for free.


Please stop by frequently, and let me know if there is anything I can do for you! I have recently finished a major project regarding the Arduino UNO board, and it may be relevant and useful to you because I will provide you with research/content you wish regarding it - for FREE (of course).
If you want to learn about 555 timer circuits, check out this website.



I'm listed in Technology

No comments:

Post a Comment